ESSER III District Detail
- Use our dataset of 7,000+ districts to find those with ESSER III funding in your target categories
- Over 100 categories across Academic Intervention, Technology, Facilities, Mental Health, Staffing and more
Academic Intervention and Learning Loss
Physical and Mental Health
Facilities and Operations
Staffing and Retention
Burbio has currently tabulated by category over $90 billion in planned spending for 7,000+ districts covering 83% of US K-12 public school enrollment. Our detailed dataset breaks spending levels down to over 100 sub-categories within the five primary categories below (click to see list of subcategories).
- Datasets updated monthly with updated actual ESSER spend and updated categorized spending for districts with updated ESSER plans.
- Dataset includes source links to all identified plans
- ESSER III “Actuals” updated from state dashboards and schools budgets
- Fields include NCES Codes, latest enrollment, ESSER III allocations, district name, state, county, number of schools, district FRPL percentage